Internet Download Accelerator Pro Crack
Internet Download Accelerator Pro Crack lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being downloaded into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers.
Internet Download Accelerator Pro Serial key integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Netscape and others, replacing the standard download modules. Moreover, the program monitors the system clipboard and detects URLs in the clipboard. With IDA you can download and save video from popular video sharing services: YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe and others.
Internet Download Accelerator Pro Key Features:
- FTP Explorer
- Site manager for password and download folders management
- Download speed control, automatic mode for the most comfortable browsing on the Web
- Dial for dial-up connection
- Search for files, programs, games, and music
- IDA Bar – a toolbar for Internet Explorer.
What’s New in Internet Download Accelerator 6.19 ?
- Added subtitle download from video-services;
- Added support for Google Backup and Sync;
- Added user-agent option for command line parameters;
- Added the ability to manually enter the User-Agent in the settings;
- Improved handling of the VideoFreq parameter in a portable version;
- Improved downloads of playlists containing videos with the same names;
- Minor bugs fixed
How to Crack, Activate or Register Internet Download Accelerator?
- Uninstall the Previous Version Completely With IObit Uninstaller
- Install Program Normally
- Use Given Serial Key To Register The Product
- Done ! Enjoy 🙂
Internet Download Accelerator Pro Registration Key
IDA Pro Cracked gets faster and faster and now IDA can download at the higher speed than that at which the file could be saved to the disk. In the new version, we have improved performance when downloading at the speed of 1 GB/s and higher.